Thursday, August 30, 2007

That's not my name!!

Ever notice that pet owners have several names for their animals. I heard that you must stick to one name for training purposes. Below are a few variations of our dogs names.

WILSON (actual name. Named by my son after a Phish song)
Willie
Willie P
Mr. Wilson (from Dennis The Menace)
Poo Eater
WIIIILSON!!! (same name but as said like Tom Hanks in the movie Castaway)
Lefty (notice in some pictures his tongue sticks out of the left side of his face).
STOP BARKING

TRIXIE (actual name)
Trixter
Click (her nails click together when she walks...yes, we have them clipped every 2 weeks)
Baby
Trixiehead
Flirt
Momma (my son's girlfriend calls her this)
STOP BARKING

Some of the names I chose have been omitted from this list (#&##@ and @%$&#)

No comments: