Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Trixie Wants Ear Drops Too

This has got to be one of the funniest things I've seen Trixie do. As you know Wilson and Trixie are brother and sister, now 3 years old. This story happened a few months ago.

Wilson had been itching his ear for a few days so my wife decided it's time to take him to the hospital to see what's gong on . By looking in his ear we could not detect a problem, even with a flashlight! The vet examined him and issued him drops to be placed in his ear twice a day. Within a few weeks his problems should go away, explained the vet. Home she went with Wilson and the drops and a lighter wallet....WOW, am I in the wrong profession. My wife administered the first round of drops shortly after he ate, without a hitch....that was easy! Mind you, Trixie is a dumpster...she will eat anything at anytime. She thought Wilson's drops were food related ,somehow, and figured she was being left out. She ran over begging as if to say "I want some too, me me me me". My wife, brilliant with these two and their behavior, falsely administered drops into Trixie's ear as well. Trixie, all excited, loved the new ear procedure. Days went by, Wilson was getting better and Trixie had a new ear drop routine twice a day. She actually waited patiently for my wife to call her each time, put her head on her lap, tilted her head and awaited the dosage of nothing.



Wilson loves getting his picture taken... he knows he cute.

No comments: